Labels

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Basket of Fun card


I made a quick thank you card for a friend of mine who is a Longaberger consultant. I have had this set, Basket of Fun, for a long time and have never used it - I don't know why - it's such a cute set! Sorry that the picture is a little out-of-focus; can you tell my camera is starting to die on me? I told Richard I would like a new camera for my birthday/Christmas. I just got the ticket corner punch and had to use it - I love all the new punches and all the great ways you can add depth to your projects. Thanks for stopping by - here's what I used to make this card:

Sets: Basket of Fun (retired), Sincere Salutations
Inks: Basic Black, Rose Red, Close to Cocoa, Barely Banana
Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red, Basic Black, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Black marker, Black Gingham Ribbon, Black Brads, Dimensionals, Medium Watercolor Brush, Scissors

No comments: