Labels

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Merci SAB Card


I have been working on projects for my upcoming SAB workshop tomorrow night. I wasn't quite sure if I liked the card I had designed using Merci SAB set. So I took a look at what other papers I had and came up with card. I didn't have any Certainly Celery, but I think the Wild Wasabi works ok with this color scheme. I think I like this card better than the other card I made for the workshop - the colors are a lot more brighter. Thanks for stopping by today!

Stamp Set: SAB Merci
Inks: Basic Black, Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery
Cardstock: Whisper White, Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise, Certinaly Celery, Flowers For You DP
Accessories: Tempting Turquoise Brads, 1/16" punch, ticket corner punch, scallop punch, oval punch, Wild Wasabi ribbon, Aqua Painter, mini-glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, scissors

No comments: