Labels

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Inspired by Nature


I took a break from working on the buzz book for school, and actually got a chance to stamp today! I just got this set, Inspired by Nature and love it! I colored in the base of the flower with a Summer Sun marker and the cone with Really Rust. I then used a sponge dauber and sponged Pumpkin Pie over the flower. I used a Certainly Celery Marker on the leaves and stems, and then outlined with an Old Olive marker. Here's the list of materials I used:

Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Itty Bitty Background
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Inks: Basic Black, Summer Sun (lightly stamped on the background with Itty Bitty Stamp, Pumpkin Pie (to feather the edges)
Markers: Summer Sun, Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, Pumpkin Pie Brad, Paper Piercer, Stamp-a-ma-Jig (for saying), stampin' dimensionals, sponge, sponge dauber

No comments: