Labels

Sunday, December 21, 2008

"Guy" Christmas Card


I made this card to send to an old friend that I use to work with back in the 70's (showing my age here). The design is very simple and I cased it from a card I saw on SCS by Nancy Morgan. I didn't put any brads on it (but know the card would look better with them in the corners), but just kept it simple! Here's what I used:

Stamp Set: Lovely as a Tree (are you enjoying your set Collette?), Not sure what set the Christmas saying is from
Inks: Basic Black
Papers: Basic Black, Silver, Whisper White
Accessories: Black Ribbon, Snowflake CB folder, CB, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2-Way Glue Pen

2 comments:

Collette said...

This card is quite 'Lovely'. I like the background embossed, very pretty ... and yes, I've already stamped 2 cards since yesterday w/my new set. Thanks for letting me borrow yours for months, lol.

Anonymous said...

Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!