Labels

Friday, January 16, 2009

Sweet Stems Card


I designed this card using Sweet Stems, which is from the Spring/Summer 2009 SU catty. I also used the ordinating embosslit die, Sweetest Stem, that coordinates with this set. I think the only thing I would change, is that I would add a pink brad in the middle of the large flower. Thanks for stopping by - stay warm; it's cooollllddddd out there!

Sets: Sweet Stems, Saying from Pocket Silhouettes
Inks: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black
Papers: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Raspberry Tart DP
Accessories: Pink Pirouette Ribbon, Filigree & Pretty in Pink Brads, Paper Piercing Tool & Matt, Blender Pen, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Small Oval Punch, Designer Label Punch, Sweetest Stem Embosslit Die, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

Collette said...

Pretty, pretty ... I'm SO going to miss the stamp camp this Sunday - Wahh ... Tay said it was okay if I missed her comp. (yeah rite).
Lovely card!