Labels

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Emboss Resist Card


I was on stampTV (http://stamptv.ning.com/) the other day and saw a card that the very talented Gina K did using the emboss resist technique. I have never tried this technique and loved how easy it was to do! This is one of the projects we will be doing at my stamp camp this Sunday!! I followed the layout that Gina did, but changed the colors and layout a little bit. I used the stamp set, Flowers in Silhouette for the focal point of the card. This stamp set is FREE (or any other item on page 208 of the Idea Book) when you order $40.00 worth of product from the Occasions Mini Catalog. I love the new oval scallop punch and the coordinating stamp set from the Occasions Mini as well - very versatile! Here's the details:

Stamp Set: Oval All, Flowers in Silhouette
Inks: Cameo Coral, So Saffron, VersaMark
Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Going Grey, Walk in the Park DP (from mini)
Accessories: Clear EP, Heat Gun, Silver Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, Scallop Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, Photos Corner Punch, So Saffron Ribbon, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: