Labels

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Card from Kim

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I have been having problems with my router and my internet has been down off/on.  My nephew came over the other day and was able to fix it.  The kids were going crazy because they couldn't get on the internet or play xBox live...........I wonder how they would of survived back in the day when I was a teen and all you had was TV!  Anyway, I received this lovely card from my dear friend, Kim.  Sunday (Valentine's Day) was the 4th anniversary date of my mom's passing and Kim sent me this card to let me know she was thinking of me.  Thanks Kim - you are one talented stamper my dear!!

On another stamping note, Ben was off of school yesterday and him and I ran some errands (every teenage boy's dream!).  I bought some quilting material at Joanne's, and should get my square die today from Stampin' Up!  I can't wait to make a rag purse and will post it when I get it finished!  Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

debbi taylor said...

what a beautiful card - sorry to read about your mum, it is 16yrs since my mum passed x