Labels

Friday, May 14, 2010

Extremes Card


I loved the card that I saw on Renee's blog (http://reneevs.blogspot.com/2010/04/curtain-call-challenge.html) using the stamp set Extreme Elements.  I changed the colors up and used Wild Wasabi (so glad this color is coming back; it's one of my favs!) and Brilliant Blue.  This stamp set, coupled with any of the extremes sets found on page 80, make the coolest cards for guys!  If you order this set (and other selected sets) this month, SU will include a FREE set of selected brads!  I ran the Brilliant Blue c/s through the new embossing folder in the summer mini - Square Lattice, and then sprayed some Silver Foil Smooch Spritz spray on.  I stamped on the piece of Wild Wasabi and then ran it through the folder; only I used the opposite side of the folder for this piece of c/s.  This is a fast and fun card that you can make in under 10 minutes!  Here's the rest of the list of supplies I used:

Stamps: Extreme Elements, Extreme Skateboard, Congrats saying (this is retired SU stamp)
Inks: Brilliant Blue, Wild Wasabi
Papers: Brilliant Blue, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Silver Foil Smooch Spritz, Color Catcher, Silver Brads, Scissors, Paper Piercing Tool, Scissors

1 comment:

Susan said...

love your interpretation of this card; I've used this over & over & have enjoyed everyone's shares, esp. yours & thanks!