Labels

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Just Believe With In-Colors


This week's LNS stamping challenge is to make a card using the new In-Colors.  This card was pretty simple to make.  I inked up the flower image using Peach Parfait ink, then swiped some Poppy Parade over certain parts of the inked image.  I spritzed some water on the ink and stamped on a piece of Whisper White cardstock.  I distressed and ripped the edges using my distressing tool; tied the Poppy Parade ribbon on and mounted.  Very quick and easy.  Here's what I used:

Stamps: Just Believe
Inks: Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait
Papers: Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Whisper White
Accessories for both cards: Poppy Parade 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Color Spritzer Tool, Dimensionals, CAD, Champagne Glimmer Brad, Mini-Glue Dots, Sewing Machine, Thread

No comments: