Labels

Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Cute Christmas Frame

I found some notecards that SU sold many years ago that has some fun squares already drawn on them,  and thought they would make for a cute Christmas frame using A Cute Christmas.  I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to place the images, and then watercolored them in.  I added some glitter to the main tree and snowman, gold cording on the ornaments, and pearls on the mittens.  I backed the notecard with a piece of Candy Cane Christmas dp, and added a piece of Real Red ribbon.  I think it turned out cute!


Stamps: A Cute Christmas
Papers: Whisper White, Garden Green, Real Red, Candy Cane Christmas
Inks: Garden Green, Real Red, Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Basic Black, Close to Cocoa, So Saffron
Accessories: Gold Cording, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Real Red Ribbon, Pearls, Watercolor Brush, Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2-Way Glue Stick

1 comment:

Jonia said...

This is really cute! I love Christmas decor and this would definitely be on my wall! Thanks for sharing.