Labels

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Another Pinterest Challenge Card

I saw a beautiful card done on PI that has some beautiful flowers on it that were embossed and then colored in from the back.  For those of you who do not have a PI account, I found the card on SCS and you can see it HERE.

For my card, I started by embossing the large flower from the Fifth Avenue Floral set using a Versa Mark IP, Gold EP, and a heat tool.  I then colored in the back of the flowers with a Pink Pirouette marker and then colored in the center of the flower with a Pretty in Pink marker.  I cut the flowers out and carefully used mini-glue dots to put them, placing the dots on the darkest part of the flower so you couldn't see them.

I used the Hat Pins from the current Occasion Mini and some pearls to add a little of accent to the card front.  Here's a list of what I used:


Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Just Believe (saying)
Inks: VersaMark IP
Markers: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink
Papers: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dot EF, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Modern Label Punch, Pretty In Pink Satin Ribbon, Pearls, Hat Pins, Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots

5 comments:

WJ said...

What an absolutely beautiful card!!!

Jonia said...

Wow another beauty and so glad you joined us again this week at LNS!

MJ said...

Stunning! I love the way you did the sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us on LNS again this week! You rock.

Anonymous said...

Again, BEAUTIFUL! You are sooooo gifted! How do you make the roses different colors and a white lining? That is really pretty. I have the embossing folder, just no clue on technique, lol!

Diane said...

So very pretty.