Labels

Thursday, October 18, 2012

CAS LNS Challenge

Happy Thursday everyone!  Hope you are having a great day!  This week's LNS challenge is to design a card with as much white on it as possible.  I saw a card on Pinterest that paired subtle colors with the great set, Lovely as a Tree.  I found the creator of the card I cased below, and you can visit the website HERE to view Lynda's card.

Here is my card.  It was pretty simple to do.  I embossed the trees from Lovely as a Tree using Ivory EP.  I have had several SU embossing powders for years, and keep all of them in air tight Tupperware containers - I guess that does the trick!

After I embossed the trees, I gently rubbed some Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery over the different areas using a sponge.  What I didn't know is that one of the sponges had some Soft Suede on it and it kind of "muddied" up the area where I put applied the Certainly Celery.  I created a mask used my 1" circle punch and a post-it-note for the sun.

Here's the rest of the details:


Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Watercolor Trio (saying)
Inks: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, So Saffron (and a "dash" of Soft Suede)
Papers: Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Ivory EP, Heat Gun, Dimensionals, Sponges, 1" Circle Punch, Post-it-Note

No comments: