Labels

Monday, September 2, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Challenge

I hope you are enjoying time with family and friends on this Labor Day weekend, and can find time to play along with today's Techno Stamper Monday Lunchtime Challenge.  The sketch is below, and when you have created your card you can simply load it: HERE



I used one of my favorite stamp sets, Lovely as a Tree, for my card today.  This is such a classic set, and one that I am sure will be around for a long time!  I stamped the tree image with Soft Suede, and lightly sponged Crumb Cake over the ground, and Pool Party for the sky.  I used a 1" circle punch to create the mask for the sun using a post-it-note.  Here is a list of what I used:


Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Express Yourself
Inks: Soft Suede, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
Papers: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Soho Subway DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Windows Frames Collection, Bitty Banners Die, Chevron EF, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon, Vintage Trinkets, Sponges, Dimensionals

1 comment:

MJ said...

This really is such a great set. Need to pull it out haven't used it in a while. This is just beautiful. Love the way it fits in the die cut. So happy you are on the LNS challenge team!