Labels

Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Challenge/LNS Challenge

I have 2 challenges for this post this morning.  The first challenge is this week's Monday Lunchtime Techno Stamper Challenge, and below is this week's sketch.  When you are finished with your card, you can load it HERE.


I used the stamp set, Secret Garden, for my card and paired with it Venetian Romance DSP.  I used the Expressions Thinlits Dies for the "love" expressions, and find that layering a piece of wax paper first between the c/s and die helps to get the c/s out of the die.  Below is a list of what I used.


Stamps: Secret Garden
Inks: Tangerine Tango, Soft Suede
Papers: Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, Pistachio Pudding, Soft Suede, Venetian Romance DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Expressions Thinlits Die, Secret Gardens Framelits, Bird Punch, Pearls, Distressing Tool, Mini-Glue Dots, Dimensionals

LNS Challenge

We have a fun 2-week challenge for you over at the LNS blog.  The theme for this challenge is "Fall into Fall", and nothing says fall like pumpkins!  The pumpkin I created is actually a case from one I saw on Julie Davidson's blog.  Julie has a great tutorial as well as to how she created her pumpkin, and you can find the link to her blog HERE.

When you are finished with your fall creation, you can simply load it HERE

And here is my pumpkin......



Papers: Pumpkin Pie, Pistachio Pudding, Cajun Craze
Accessories: Big Shot, Expressions Thinlits Die, Beautifully Baroque EF, Neutral Button, Brads, Early Espresso Baker's Twine


No comments: