Labels

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fun & Fast Notes


I totally forgot that I signed up for a swap called Wonderous One Color on VC Rocks - actually, I signed up for 3 swaps and they are all due July 8th! This is the design I came up with for the swap. You had to use one color, but could use different shades of that color. I chose Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink. I don't know if you can tell this from the picture, but I used Crystal Effects on the cake and used a White Craft pad and one of the background stamps from Boho Backgrounds on the Regal Rose Ribbon. I am off to pick up Ben from acting class; here's the recipe:

Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes, Boho Backgrounds
Inks: White Craft Pad, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Regal Rose Brads & Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool, Watercolor Brush, Crystal Effects, Photo Punch, Sewing Machine, Mini-Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: