Labels

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Stamp Camp Project




Chelsie has been running a fever, so her and I stayed home while Richard and Ben went to his father's for Father's Day. I thought I would take advantage of the opportunity and plan one of the projects for my upcoming stamp camp on the 27th. This was very fun to make! I found this wonderful tutorial on Dannie Grave's blog to make this card holder, and thought I would give it a try.

I am not going to give away the details - you'll have to come to my camp and make it for yourself!!! Very fun, very easy!!!

1 comment:

Carey said...

I would love to have the instructions or know where to get them. I won't be coming to your stamp camp since I live in MO. I am a fellow SU demonstrator (newbie) and vc_rocker. Can you email me where to go for instructions? I promise not to tell anyone. By the way I love your blog. I have put it on my delicious file to come back to over and over. Carey Rogers
pedstamper at sbcglobal dot net