Labels

Friday, October 17, 2008

Gift Card Holder




I was "surfing" Cambria's blog (http://cambriaturnbow.blogspot.com/) today and saw this adorable gift card holder and thought I would try and make one myself. They were vert easy to make! The brown ribbon on one of the cards is from the new Holiday Mini Catalog and I absolutely love it! The ribbon is made from felt, and is part of the Alpine Ribbon Originals collection.

Score a 11" x 6" piece of cardstock: On the 11" side, score at 3" on both sides and at 5 1/2". Before I folded it, I used my paper cutter to cut a slit 1/2" from each end on the 5 1/2" scored line - this is where your gift card will slide in. Then I used the edge of a punch to add a little design. Fold up the card and decorate - easy peasy!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: