Labels

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Candle



I decorated a candle to put inside my pumpkin candle holder by my sink. I punched out 5 ovals using my large oval punch. I feathered the edges using a sponge and a Pumpkin Pie inkpad and adhered them together. I cut a small piece of Wild Wasabi for the stem and a small piece that I curled around a small paint brush and attached them to the back of the pumpkin using mini-glue dots. I stamped "give thanks" on Whisper White cardstock and punched it out using a small oval punch and mounted inside the matching hardware using a mini-glue dot. The designer paper I used was some retired paper I found. I layered that over Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip cardstock and attached to the candle using a couple of pieces of sticky strip. Threaded some chocolate chip ribbon through the holes in the pewter hardware and tied it on the candle. Very simple and easy to do! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: