Labels

Monday, December 7, 2009

Dasher SCS Card


I had a little bit of time today to play along with today's SCS Clean & Simple Challenge before I left for work, and this is what I came up with. It's hard to tell, but I added some Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint on the border after I colored in the center of the flowers with a Real Red Marker. Love the Shimmer Paint and definitely need to order more before the Winter Mini expires on January 4th! Have a great day everyone - here's the recipe:

Stamp Sets: Dasher, Delightful Decorations, So Many Scallops (retired)
Inkpads & Markers: Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Big Shot, Petals-a-Plenty EF, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Designer Label Punch, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Sponge Dauber, Red Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots

No comments: