Labels

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Post It Note Holders


I have been busy this week making post-it-note holders (out of coasters) for my co-workers at school. I am making 10 and it is taking a little bit longer than I thought, but I like how they are turning out. I didn't go with a holiday theme because I wanted them to be able to use them all year long. I did one with a Rose Red background and one with a Regal Rose background. I decided to go with the Rose Red background because I liked the way it looked. The buttons are from my button stash. I am going to put them in a cell-o bag and tie a red ribbon at the top; I'll take a picture when I am done. I still have to go to the store and buy some post-it-notes! I got the original layout from a card I saw in the January issue of Stampin' Success; which is a monthly magazine Stampin' Up! sends to all it's demonstrators. Well I need to keep working - thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Inks: Going Grey, Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Old Olive
Papers: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, SAB Delicate Dots DP (retired)
Accessories: Certainly Celery Ribbon, Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch, Watercolor Brush, Stapler, Coasters, Post-it-Notes, Buttons, Adhesive

No comments: