Labels

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Another Circle Challenge Card



I love this Level 1 Hostess Set, Because I Care, and the color combo. of Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry.  I think the colors work well with this set.  I'm not it's just me, but I'm still trying to get use to the color changes and Old Olive being the brights category now! I thought I would make one more challenge card for LNS, and this is what I came up with.  Hope you like it; thanks for taking a peek!

Stamp Sets: Because I Care, Watercolor Trio (saying - from the Summer Mini)
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Basic Black
Papers: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Clear Circle Die, Matchbox Die, Scallop Circle #2 Die, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Square Lattice EF, Rich Razzleberry Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, Distressing Tool, Rich Razzleberry 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Vanilla Hardware & Brads, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Watercolor Brush, Scissors, Sponge, Mini-Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Color Spritzer Tool

4 comments:

Jana' DeMore said...

It's very pretty

Dee Tollaksen said...

congrats on making Blog Finds on LNS!

craftystamper said...

Your colouring is wonderful and as a result your card is outstandingly beautiful.

Collette said...

I LOVE this one! gorgeous