Labels

Monday, August 16, 2010

SCS Clean and Simple Challenge Card



I love this set, Charming, and am so glad that SU brought it back in this year's catty!  This is my card for today's SCS Clean and Simple Card challenge.  This card is similar the the one we made at yesterday's stamp camp.  I ran a piece of Whisper White c/s through my Big Shot using the new Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and then tied a piece of Rich Razzleberry Ribbon around the front.  Stamped "create" on a scrap piece of paper and cut it out with the small oval punch.  Then I tied a bow and then used my CAD to set one of the Antique Brads and the punched saying.  Used Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry markers to color in the image and then cut the image out using the new Scallop Rectangle Clearlit.  I used the Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die for the small butterfly.

Stamp Set: Charming
Inks: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Papers: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Scallop Rectangle Clearlit, Antique Brad, Small Oval Punch, Rich Razzleberry Grossgrain Ribbon, Scissors

2 comments:

Collette said...

Wonderful card!

Anonymous said...

Its looking so charming i really like it...
Plastic business cards
Plastic Card