Labels

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Medallion Bliss LNS Card

I finally got some time to stamp today and did the following card for this week's LNS challenge.  We had to do a project that incorporated the color green into it.  I haven't used my Pear Pizzazz ink yet, so I thought I was time to break it out and use it for this challenge.  I paired it with Early Espresso and like how the color combo looks together.  I distressed the edges with my distressing tool and stamped the background stamp from the Bliss SAB set on the Pear Pizzazz.  I found the sticky tape works the best when attaching the heavier poly-ribbon (or any ribbon) when you do the "scrunch" layered look.  Don't forget to change your clocks tonight; I am NOT looking forward to loosing an hour of sleep!!!  Here's the details:

Stamps: Medallion Background, Bliss, You're a Gem
Inks: Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz
Papers: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Pear Pizzazz Stitched Poly-Ribbon, Scallop Punch, Oval Punch, Basic Pearls, Distressing Tool, Antique Brad, Scissors, Paper Piercing Tool, Sticky Tape, Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots, Sponge

6 comments:

Kathy said...

I LOVE this card! I will need to order that color ink, It looks so calming

created by you said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the colors and the layers... very well executed!
Hugs,
Sharon F.

Debbie Martin said...

I just love this card and the techniques you used. TFS
www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

LOVE your creation and thanks for sharing the recipe. Great job!

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Loved your creation so much I had to feature it on my Sunday Favorites blog post. Thanks for the fabulous inspiration!!

Kim said...

Eileen, I love your medallion card!! The color is so pretty and I like it in the monochromatic. I like the way you added some tears in your paper. Great job with the ribbon. :>)