Labels

Sunday, March 13, 2011

SCS/LNS Challenge Card

My email went down tonight and I almost wasn't sure if I would be able to get this LNS/SCS challenge card downloaded and entered in time.  I couldn't access my email for hours tonight.  So I went on Richard's computer, switched my email back to an older version, and it worked.  Computers - love/hard relationship!  Anyway, this is a combo LNS/SCS card.  Today is Featured Stamper on SCS, and I choose to case a card from the fabulouw "bfinlay" and you can find her SCS gallery HERE.  I saw a great video tutorial on how to use the punch windows die for the Movers & Shapers die without having to actually use the Movers & Shapers die (if that makes sense).  The secret is to place the punch window die inside of the Scallop Square die - I have pictures below on how I did this.  I won't recommend doing this a ton, because it does leave a mark on the clear plastic of the square die.  The dp I used is from the current occasions mini, and it's called Springtime Vintage.  Here's the details:


Stamps: SAB Sweet Summer, Thank You Kindly
Inks: Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black
Papers: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Springtime Vintage DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Square Die, Punch Windows, Modern Label Punch, Pear Pizzazz Ribon, Blender Pen, Pearls, Scissors, Sponge, Sticky Tape, Dimensionals


2 comments:

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Had to click on the cards to read what you wrote.. but can see that's a neat trick if you don't have the movers and shapers. At first I thought you were cutting out a thin scalloped piece for the card!! Very pretty.. both cards.

Dee Tollaksen said...

Great card Eileen. Congrats on making the LNS "blog finds!"