Labels

Thursday, May 19, 2011

LNS & VC Rocks Challenge

This week's LNS challenge was to case one of your own cards.  This is the card I cased:


I recently joined the Yahoo group, VC Rocks, which is a "virtual SU convention" site.  This week's challenge was to use Subtle colors along with Early Espresso.  I embossed the flower using a VersaMark pad, stamped the image into my Rose Red inkpad, and then heat set it with clear embossing powder.  The following is what I came up with:


Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Thank You Kindly
Inks: Rose Red, Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso, VersaMark Pad, Rose Red
Papers: Whisper White, Early Espresso
Accessories: Early Espresso Brad, Paper Piercing Tool, Heat Gun, Clear Embossing Powder, Scissors, SAMJ, Dimensional

2 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

I love this clean and simple design! Thanks for playing SUO Challenges.

Jen Timko said...

I love this clean style! Amazing details make it really elegant. So glad you joined us at SUO Challenges this week!