Labels

Friday, May 13, 2011

Sail Way LNS Card

This week's LNS challenge was to make a Father's Day card and this is what I came up with.  I used the set, Sail Away, from the new summer mini.  I watercolored in the image using Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Basic Grey and Not Quite Navy inkpads and my trusty watercolor brush.  I used a bone folder and a distressing tool to distress the cardstock.  Here's the details:


Stamps: Sail Away, MDS (saying)
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy, Basic Gray
Papers: Basic Gray, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Accessories: Watercolor Brush, Early Espresso/White Baker's Twine, Cherry Cobbler Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, Designer Label Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Color Spritzer Tool, Bone Folder, Distressing Tool, Dimensionals, Sponge

No comments: