Labels

Thursday, June 9, 2011

This Week's Creative Sketch

I love the colors we used for this week's sketch - Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede and Whisper White.  Doesn't that strawberry look yummie??
And below is what I created using these colors.  I used a retired set that I still love to use now and then, In Full Bloom for this sketch.  I stamped the flower on a piece of white c/s and watecolored the image in using Real Red.  I have some retired tags left and took the c/s out of the tag so just the ring itself was left and layered that behind the flower.  Here's the image and details:
Stamps: In Full Bloom, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, You're a Gem (saying)
Inks: Soft Suede, Basic Black, Real Red, Wild Wasabi
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Soft Suede, Wild Wasabi DP from Hostess Pack
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dot EF, Silver Ring, Soft Suede Ribbon, 3/4" x 15/16" Oval Punch, Watercolor Brush, Pearls, Sponge, Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots, Sewing Machine

No comments: