Labels

Thursday, June 30, 2011

This Week's Creative Sketch

This week's Creative Sketch challenge is anything goes - you can make whatever type of project you want!  I made the following post-it-note holder.  Brocade Blue will always be one of my favorite colors and I am sad that it is retired.  It's a great color that I love to pair with Chocolate Chip or Early Espresso.




Stamps: Medallion Background, Itty Bitty Background
Inks: Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip
Papers: Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Punch, Sponges, Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Coasters, Pearls, Post-it-Note, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Collette said...

So pretty! I love that medallion stamp.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

Cynthia said...

Love your creation. I just love this stamp, don't know why in the world I have not gotten it yet!! Great layering too.

Kim said...

This is so soft and pretty!! I love that brocade blue as well.