Labels

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Final Challenge Card

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  This is my last post for a while, as we are going to be taking a break from doing challenges for Creative Sketches.  This is a quick card that I made for today's challenge; which is:


And below is my card.  Sorry for the quick post, but I have a house full of company coming and it's my birthday (56 is just a number, right?).  Happy Thanksgiving!


Stamps: Happy Holidays (retired SU stamp)
Inks: Garden Green
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Deck the Halls DSP (retired), Red Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Oval Die, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Oval Punch, Small Star Punch, Real Red/Whisper White Retired Ribbon, White Baker's Twine, Holly Berry Bouquet Buttons, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

No comments: