Labels

Friday, November 11, 2011

Top Note Die Gift Card Holder

I am working on projects for an upcoming Craft Boutique in December, and came up with this gift card holder using the Top Note Die.  It's pretty simple to make.  I ran 2 pieces each of Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler through the Big Shot using the Top Note Die.  I then ran both of the white cardstock pieces through the Big Shot using the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder.  I cut the border off one of the pieces of the Whisper White Top Note die, and then layered in a piece of Cherry Cobbler c/s.  I then cut on of the pieces of Cherry Cobbler c/s in-half to create the pocket for the gift card holder.  I used the Frostwood Lodge DSP, Stocking Builder Punch and scrap pieces of SU's awesome glitter paper for the stockings.  I punched out a snowflake using a retired SU punch and attached the snowflake and a brad.  The brad was placed through both the gift card holder front and the bottom layer of the Whisper White c/s.  Here's the details:



Stamps: Pennant Parade (Merry), and Happy Holidays retired SU stamp
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Papers: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Frostwood Lodge DSP, Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Northern Flurry EF, Stocking Builder Punch, Snowflake Punch, Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Mini Jingle Bells, Silver Glimmer Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, Stampin' Dimensioanls

5 comments:

catscrafts said...

Absolutely adorable. Love the colours, design, everything about it. Thanks for sharing. I'm CASE-ing for sure!!!

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

That's really adorable!!

Kim said...

This is totally darling Eileen!! I like the clean look of the white and cherry cobbler.

Unknown said...

Love love love this!! I am totally casing you for a workshop I have tonight!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #43 with a link back to your blog on 11-20-11. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Thanks and take care
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

This is adorable! I'm making gift card holders for a craft show and will make a few of these. Thank you! (I found your blog via My Crafty Picks #43.)