Labels

Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch!


Below is the sketch for this week's Techno Stamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch.  Lots of possibilities for this fun CAS challenge!   We would love for you to play along this week!  Simply load your work of art using this LINK!


I was going through my stamp sets yesterday to find a set to use for this challenge and found this gem, Simply Soft.  I colored in the flower image using Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler markers, and then added some pearls in the middle.  The image was cut out using one of the Apothecary Accent Dies, and then I ran some Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon through the holes I punched at the top and bottom of the die using my CAD.  I am going to send this card to a customer that placed an online order, I hope she likes it! Here's the details:


Stamps: Simply Soft, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Soft Suede, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Papers: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Botanical Gazette DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Apothecary Accent Die, Bitty Banner Framelits, Bitty Butterfly Punch, CAD, Tea Lace Paper Dollie, Pearls, Lacy Brocade EF, Dimensionals

2 comments:

MJ said...

These colors are just beautiful! So rich and stunning. What a fabulous take on the sketch, I really love it. You are so talented so glad you are a part of my sketch challenge team!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Beautiful card! I love how you combined different elements, the doily is a great addition!