Labels

Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday's Technostamper Lunch Challenge!

It's Monday and spring break, and it's lightly snowing!  Spring still hasn't come to the Chicago land area yet, and I can't wait for it start warming up!

We have another fun Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge for you!  You can find the sketch below.  When you are finished crafting your work of art, you can download it HERE


I have two card views for this challenge.  After I created my first card (bottom card), I felt it was too plain and needed a little something extra.  I used the Bitty Butterfly Punch from the current Occasions Catalog to punch out 3 butterflies from the Tea for Two DSP (also from the Occasions Catalog).



Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Calypso Coral
Papers: Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Tea for Two DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Lacy Brocade EF, Bitty Banner Framelits, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Blossom Punch, Pearls, Neutral Button, Calypso Coral Ribbon, Sponges, Sewing Machine/Thread, Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots

4 comments:

MJ said...

Love this. Love that embossing folder, so elegant looking. I actually really like the first card--but the butterflies does give it an extra wow! Thanks so much for the wonderful sample for my sketch challenge this week!

Cherie said...

OMG! Your card is so - o - o BEAUTIFUL! Love the gorgeous paper and your use of the embossing folder! Love the butterfly! TFS!

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Oh how beautiful Eilene!! Love how you embossed everything and punched out the flower. THe little butterflies really set if all off!! Have to try something like this!!

Sue Root said...

Both are gorgeous, but I love what the butterflies do to it.