Labels

Monday, November 11, 2013

Techno Stamper Monday Lunchtime Challenge

Happy Veteran's Day on this snowy day to all who have served or are presently serving!  Thank you is such a small word to say for all that you do to protect our freedom!



Today we have another fun challenge over at the Techno Stamper blog!  The sketch is shown below, and you can load your work of art HERE!


Since I working on projects for upcoming craft fairs, I decided to do a Christmas card for this challenge to add to the cards I will selling.  I really like the new Expressions Thinlits Dies (current holiday catalog on page 36) and the added dimension they give to cards!  The DSP that I used is retired, and I must confess that I have no idea what the name of it is!  Here's a list of what I used:


Stamps: None!
Inks: None!
Papers: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Silver Paper, DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Expressions Thinlits Die, Needlepoint Border EF, Gumball Green Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Snowflake Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, Mini-Jingle Bell, Mini-Glue Dots

3 comments:

Betty said...

I love this card!

Betty said...

I love this card!

MJ said...

Really pretty, I love those thinlits--I don't own any but really enjoy the look--I figure it would make me crazy trying to get them out of the die and trying to get them to stick so I have just been enjoying seeing them on other peoples creations. Thanks for a great sample for my sketch challenge this week!