Labels

Monday, November 18, 2013

Techno Stamper: Monday Lunchtime Challenge

Don't you just love the sketch below for today's Monday Lunchtime Challenge?  This sketch  would make a great CAS card!  So please play along, and when you are finished with your creation, you can simply load it HERE



I used 2 sets for my challenge card, Snow Day and A Banner Christmas; which you can find in the current Holiday Catalog.  I normally take pictures of my cards outside, but we had some really incredible storms come through yesterday, and it was hard to find a place inside my house to take a picture!

I inked up the snowman image with Crumb Cake and then stamped the image off on a scrap piece of paper, and then on a piece of Whisper White c/s.  Before I cut the image out, I stamped the scarf and hat with Cherry Cobbler ink, the nose with Pumpkin Pie and the face with Chocolate Chip.  The DSP I used for the background is called Season of Style, and it is also in the Holiday Catalog.  Below is a list of what supplies I used.


Stamps: Snow Day, A Banner Christmas
Inks: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Gumball Green
Papers: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Season of Style DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Snowflake EF, Cherry Cobbler Brads, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Jingle Bell, Dimensionals, SAMJ

1 comment:

MJ said...

So so cute! I really think this snowman is so fun to work with. Adorable card. So glad to have you as part of the TSSC team!