Labels

Monday, March 24, 2014

Techno Stamper Monday Lunch Time Challenge/LNS Challenge

We are on spring break this week and it is so cold, and we are expecting SNOW tomorrow - say what?!  So I will dream of warmer days ahead and stamp!

For my post today I combined 2 challenges - this week's Techno Stamper: Monday Lunchtime Challenge and the 2 week Latenight Stamper Challenge.  I posted the sketch for the Lunchtime Challenge, and LNS Challenge is to create a project using flowers.

When you done with your wonderful creation, you can simply click on the following links:

Techno Monday Lunctime Challenge: HERE
LNS Challenge: HERE

Monday Lunchtime Sketch

For my card, I used Gorgeous Grunge and Off the Grid for the background.  I used Smoky Slate ink for the grid, and stamped it first on a piece of scrap paper before lightly stamping it on the piece of Watercolor Wonder DSP.  The following is a list of what I used along with a pic of the card.


Stamps: See Ya Later, Petite Petals, Gorgeous Grunge, Off the Grid
Papers: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Gumball Green, Watercolor Wonder DSP
Inks: Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Bird Builder Punch (leaves), Heart Punch, Grey Brads, Daffodil Delight Ribbon, White Baker's Twine, 1-1/4" Square Punch (for the banner), SAMJ, Dimensionals, Paper Piercing Tool

No comments: