Labels

Monday, March 17, 2014

Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Challenge

Are you ready to today's Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Challenge?  We have another great sketch for you to use as your template, and you can see it below.  When you are done with our work of art, you can simply load it HERE!


I used a number of items from the current Occasion Catalog for my card, and I like the "cheery" look of my card!  Here is a list of the items that I used:


Stamps: Petite Petals, Perfect Pennant, Gorgeous Grunge
Papers: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Smoky Slate, Watercolor Wonder DSP
Inks: Crushed Curry, Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Big Shot, Arrows Textured EF, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Word Windows Punch, Tangerine Tango Ribbon, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Brads, Dimensionals, Envelope Punch Board (to round the corners on the tag)

2 comments:

kat said...

I LOVE your creation! For some reason I have been fascinated with tags that are made into, or a part of, a card and I think yours is one of the best I've seen! Thanks so much for sharing it with everyone!

MJ said...

What a happy card, those colors just make me feel good. Love the little flowers that match the circles behind. Awesome job with the sketch. Thanks so much for being a part of my TSSC team!