Labels

Monday, April 21, 2014

Techno Stamper: Monday Lunchtime Challenge

Time for another great Monday Lunchtime Challenge over on the Techno Stamper blog!  The sketch is listed below and you can post your work of art HERE.


I did a masculine theme for my card using the set See Ya Later for the saying.  The following is a list of what I used to make my card.



Stamps: See Ya Later
Inks:  Gumball Green, Island Indigo
Papers: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, Watercolor Wonder DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Banners Framelits Dies, Banner Punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Gray Button, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals, Sewing Machine/White Thread

1 comment:

MJ said...

Very cute, I am loving this paper and the colors in it. I sold so much of it because I have used it so much, Great masculine card, love the little flag banners. Thanks so much for having such fabulous cards for my sketch challenges.