Labels

Monday, April 28, 2014

Techno Stamper: Monday Lunchtime Challenge

It's a very damp and rainy day here in the Windy City, and the whole week proves to be the same.  But the Blackhawks won yesterday, so all is good!!

Are you ready to take on today's Techno Stamper: Monday Lunchtime Challenge?  We hope so!  You'll find the sketch below, and when you're finished with your work of art you can simply load it HERE!


I have to confess that I am a paper hoarder.......and some of you that have been stamping for a long time with recognize the DSP from many, many years ago!  I still have some of this fun DSP left in Real Red and YoYo Yellow - like I said, paper hoarder!

The stamp set, See Ya Later, has the perfect image for the weather this week!  I used the SAB Banner Punch for the rays behind the sun, and the Cupcake Builder Punch for the sun.  Thanks for stopping by; below is a list of what I used.


Stamps: See Ya Later
Inks: Night of Navy, Crushed Curry
Papers: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry DSP, Night of Navy DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents and Bitty Banners Framelits, Circle Punch, Cupcake Builder Punch, SAB Banner Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Dimensionals

1 comment:

MJ said...

Oh my goodness! This is so cute! I love the sun and clouds. Fabulous job on this, I really love it! Thanks for always having such wonderful samples each week for my sketches. I appreciate them so much.