Labels

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Cased Color Challenge Merci Card


Today the challenge on splitcoasters was to case a card from a featured gallery. You had to change 2 or more things on the card. Today the features stamper was Kristi's (called Ink Spot on SCS) and she has some awesome cards on SCS. I am not 100% sure if I like how this card turned out. Ben started a running a high fever again and I think he has strep (off to the dr. tomorrow!). I didn't have a lot of time to put into this card, but thought I would post it anyway. Here's the recipe:

Stamp: Merci, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Flowers For You DP
Inks: Basic Black, So Saffron, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Fire Circles Brad, Unibal White Pen, Wild Wasabi Ribbon, Medium Watercolor Brush, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Punch, Small Oval Punch, 1/8" Punch, Scissors, Sewing Machine, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: