Labels

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Voila SCS Challenge Card


This is the first time I have done a SCS Sketch Challenge and I thought the Voila set would be perfect to use. Chelsie has a very nasty flu bug right now. Ben said he wasn't feel all that great when he left for school, but I think he just hoping to stay home! Since I really can't go anywhere, I thought I would use this time to stamp!! As I started to sew the edges on the So Saffron & DP Paper, my sewing machine ran out of thread. So I thought I would just continue on sewing and just pulled out the thread! Thanks for stopping by - hope you have a great day! Here's the details:

Stamp Set: Voila
Paper: Whisper White, Cutie Pie DP, Bashful Blue, So Saffron
Ink: Basic Black, So Saffron, Rose Red, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Going Grey, Close to Cocoa; Rose Red Marker
Accessories: Blue Ribbon, Medium Watercolor Brush, Scallop Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Silver & So Saffron Brads, 1/16" Punch, Scissors, Sewing Machine, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

LittlePaintedPolkaDots said...

Such a fun blog! I want to go scrap right now!