Labels

Friday, April 4, 2008

Pun Fun Card



Chelsie is still not feeling well and didn't go to school today. With MHS being on a block schedule, I can only image how much homework she will have when she goes back on Monday! Anyway, I thought I would take advantage of being home and did this card for the SCS Weekend Sketch Challenge. I ordered this set in conjunction with the Free Wheel Promotion going on right now and knew I needed to make something with this great set! I used the Spots & Dots Cuttlebug folder and tried the reverse imaging technique. You have to ink up the inside of the folder using a brayer and inkpad. Put your cardstock in the folder and then run the cutting pads through the Cuttlebug and it "reverses" the color on the cardstock. Simple and fun! The saying I used is computer generated. I have 2 pictures - after I made the first one, I wanted the background behind the rocket to look like the moon, so I did it over. Here's the recipe:

Stamps: Pun Fun, Like It A Latte (for the smoke coming out of the rocket, Print Pattern Background Stamp
Inks: Wild Wasabi, Brilliant Blue, YoYo Yellow, Only Orange, Basic Black, Bashful Blue
Cardstock: Whisper White, Brilliant Blue, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Orange Ribbon, Cuttlebug & Spots & Dots Folder, Brilliant Blue Eyelet, CAD, CM circle templates and cutters, Brayer, Pop-Up Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scissors

No comments: