Labels

Friday, April 1, 2011

Creative Sketches Challenge Card

I made the following card using the new sneak peek set, Four Frames, for this week's Creative Sketches challenge.   You can find the website Here, and we would love to have you play along!  I just love the designer paper that goes with this set!  It's called Paisley Petals and is available to purchase for only $9.95 with any purchase of $20.00 or more.  The Four Frames set is also available to purchase with any $20.00 order as is: $15.95 (c) - or - $20.95 (w).  I used the Boho Blossoms punch again for the flowers; distressed them and added a Cherry Cobbler brad in the middle.  I used the bird punch for the leaves.  Here's the details:


Stamps: Four Frames, So Happy for You
Inks: Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy
Papers: Not Quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Paisley Petals DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Decorative Label Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Bird Punch, Bone Folder, Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Chocolate Chip Clip, Dimensionals, Sponge, SAMJ

2 comments:

Melissa Parkes said...

Fantastic Job. I love it so much I had to share with all my followers.
I have linked it on to my blog.

Thanks for sharing
Melissa
stampsbymelissa.blogspot.com

Collette said...

This IS lovely - Adore that paper. Adding it to my list, lol.