Labels

Friday, April 22, 2011

LNS Baby Card Challenge

Happy Easter everyone!  I am so thankful for Easter, and the eternal gifts of truth, hope, love, forgiveness, mercy and grace through Jesus' death on the cross.

This week's LNS challenge was to make a some type of baby project - card, scrapbook page, box, etc.  I choose to go with a card and combine this challenge with Thursday's SCS Way to Use It Challenge.  This card was pretty easy to make; I stamped the baby carriage on a piece of BAB Pawsitively Prints dp.  I cut it out and then stamped just the image on an oval I cut out with the oval die.  Here's the details:

Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes
Inks: Early Espresso, Poppy Parade
Papers: Whisper White, So Saffron, BAB Pawsitively Prints DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Oval Die, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Poppy Parade Ribbon, White Brads, Dimensionals

No comments: