Labels

Thursday, April 21, 2011

This Week's Creative Sketch

This week's Creative Sketch Challenge was to make a card using this sketch and use chalks or pastels:
CS29T

And this is the card that I came up with!  My chalks are really, really old and I don't have any current colors.  So I thought I would go with pastels/subtle colors.  Won't you join us this week?  You can upload your card HERE!  Thanks for stopping by!


Stamps: Garden From the Heart
Inks: Basic Black, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Soft Suede
Papers: Whisper White, So Saffron DP, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Watercolor Brush, Bashful Blue Brads, Bashful Blue Button, Daffodil Delight Ribbon, Distressing Tool, Curly Label Punch, Sticky Strip, Mini-Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Sewing Machine/Thread

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can it be that I'm the first to leave a comment on your WONDERFUL creation??!! It's fantastic--I love that set--need to dig it back out--esp. now that it's SPRING!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors you chose, too!

Luv Flowers said...

Pretty card Eileen!! I like the little bit of distressing you did on it. Great colors too. :>)