Labels

Thursday, November 29, 2012

LNS "Sparkle" Challenge

This week's LNS Challenge is to add "sparkle" to your stamping projects!  I made a gift card holder for my project, and my sparkle includes a glimmer brad and star.  I used the top note die to create the base of the gift card holder, and cut one of the dies in half to create the pocket for the card.  I added some snow flakes using the Snow Flurry Bigz Die, and used the Bitty Banner Framelits to cut out the saying.

This is one of many products I am making for the upcoming Breakfast with Santa Holiday Craft Boutique that I will be at on Saturday at Mundelein High School.  Here is a list of what I used:


Stamps: Pennant Parade (saying)
Inks: Cherry Cobbler
Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Very Vanilla, Be of Good Cheer DSP, Red Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Snow Flurry Bigz Die, Top Note Die, Bitty Banner Framelits, Holiday Collection Die, Cherry Cobbler Ribbon, White Baker's Twine, Red Glimmer Brad, Dimensionals