Labels

Thursday, November 8, 2012

PI Case - LNS Challenge

This week's LNS challenge is to case a card from Pinterest.  I have to admit that I am addicted to PI, and love all the ideas, recipes, etc.!  Below is the card that I cased that was made by the awesomely talented Vicki Burdick, and you can find a link to her blog HERE.



Below is my version of Vicki's card.  I went with Crumb Cake and Rich Razzleberry for my card, but I think I like the color combo that Vicki did better.  Here's the details:


Stamps: Blooming with Kindness
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake
Papers: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Typing Paper (to create the mask for Apothecary Accents outline)
Accessories: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Die, Fancy Fan EP, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Pearls, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Sponge, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Kris Sobolik said...

Beautiful card!

Kim said...

I love your card Eileen!! I also really like the razzleberry that you used.