Labels

Friday, November 2, 2012

LNS Thanksgiving

This has been a crazy week for me and I was finally able to get back into my craft room this morning to do this weeks LNS challenge.  The theme this week is Thanksgiving, and below is a candle that I "dressed up" for my kitchen.  I used the large oval punch for the pumpkin using More Mustard c/s, and then sponged the edges with Pumpkin Pie ink.  I ran the oval pieces through the new Woodgrain EF and the Big Shot to add some texture.  The leaves were made using the Bird Punch and the Word Window Punch for the stem for the pumpkin stem.



Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede (stem)
Papers: More Mustard, Gumball Green, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Large Oval Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Word Window Punch, Twine, Candle, Sponge, Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots

1 comment:

Kris Sobolik said...

Great idea, this looks very nice.