Labels

Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday's Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Happy April 1st and todays Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Challenge!  We have another fun and creative sketch for you, and hope you'll be able to play along today.  When you are done creating your card, you can simply load it on the sketch blog - which you can find: HERE


For my take on the sketch, I stamped the bird image from the set, For the Birds, on a scratch piece of Very Vanilla cardstock.  I colored the image in with the colors listed below, and then cut it out using an Apothecary Accent Die.  This was a pretty simple card to make, and I like the look of the soft colors.  Here's the details:


Stamps: For the Birds
Inks: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade
Papers: Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Tea for Two DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Honeycomb EF, Apothecary Accent Die, Doily, Pool Party Baker's Twine, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Pretty in Pink Ribbon, CAD, Watercolor Brush, Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots, Scissors

4 comments:

Sue Root said...

You really added a lot of details to make this card pretty.

MJ said...

I agree, the soft colors are great. I so love this set. Funny that we both thought of it for this challenge! Awesome job with the sketch--thanks so much for another great sample for my sketch challenge!

Kim said...

I love the bird bath with the birds in it, and the flowers at the base. I'm still waiting to see that in real life in my garden. :>)

Hill Rylee said...

Hello mate nice postt