Labels

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge!

Looking for a fun challenge to do today?  Then we have a great challenge for you today over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!  Here's the sketch:




When you're done crafting your work of art, you can simply load it on the blog by clicking HERE.

For my card, I make a Mother's Day card for my Mother-in-Law.  She likes peach/green shades, so Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade were a great pairing for her card.  The flower image was stamped on a piece of watercolor paper using a black StazOn inkpad, and then I colored in the image using Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade.  Here's a list of what I used:


Stamps: Simply Soft, Itty Bitty Background, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Black StazOn
Papers: Watercolor, Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Tea for Two DSP
Accessories:  Big Shot, Paper Doily Sizzlit L, Apothecary Accents Die, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Word Window Punch, Pearls, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Vintage Trinkets, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Stunning card! I love all the texture and elements you have added :)

MJ said...

This is really pretty, I love your doily in the background. Nicely done!

Karen said...

So beautiful Eileen, great take on our sketch this week. Love it!