Labels

Monday, April 22, 2013

Techno Stamper Monday Challenge


Happy Monday morning!  I had a busy weekend as my son's football team had their annual mulch sale.  I wasn't sure if I would be able to get my card for this week's challenge, but am glad I was able to squeeze in some stamping time!

Another great sketch this week!  We would love to see what you have created using the sketch below.  When you are finished, you can load your creation HERE.



I decided to go with Rich Razzleberry for my main color, and used some SAB Sycamore Street DSP I had left over.  I stamped the flower from Secret Garden 3 times with Rich Razzleberry and then cut out different sections and layered them to give the card some depth.  Here's a list of what I used:


Stamps: Secret Garden, Itty Bitty Banners
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Papers: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, SAB Sycamore Street DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Secret Garden Framlit Die, Honeycomb EF, Designer Frames EF, Bitty Banner Framelits, White and Rich Razzleberry Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, Dimensionals

2 comments:

MJ said...

I so love this color! What a great job you did on this week's sketch--as usual! Thanks so much!

Kim said...

This is a gorgeous card!!! I love razzleberry and old olive together. I like the clean layout. Nicely done Eileen!! :>)